Maybe someone of you remembers the 3d model and render of a “trullo” (a small stone building) published here less than a year ago. During last weeks I decided to work again on that scene and make some changes and improvements, thanks to the bigger experience in modeling, materials creation, post-processing and generally in the use of Blender.
The result is a working day scene in the Apulian countryside (south of Italy), with a “trullo” dominating the scene; the work is interrupted by a brief meal (our typical friselle) and a nap in the “nziddha” shelter, suspended to a mighty olive tree.
The image was then post–processed (with Blender and Gimp), to give a “vintage” look.
- Image textures – www.textures.com
- Car (except materials) – Nigel Schutte
- Sweet pepper bush – Andrew Price
- Olive trees (except leaves and materials) – Free Olive Tree Pack vol1, di Sergio Mereces
- Chair, bottle, dish – Chocofur
- “Nziddha” shelter – dichitoarchitetto & Fabrizia Parisi
- Stumps – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by soady
- Butterfly – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by Germano
- Axe – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by ProjectSchwarzdorn