The scene, modelled and rendered in Blender, describes a working day in the Apulian countryside (south of Italy), interrupted by a brief meal (our typical friselle) and a nap in the “nziddha” shelter, suspended to a mighty olive tree; a “trullo”, a small stone building, is dominating the scene.
The images were then post–processed (with Blender and Gimp), to give them a “vintage” look.
- Image textures – www.textures.com
- Car (except materials) – Nigel Schutte
- Sweet pepper bush – Andrew Price
- Olive trees (except leaves and materials) – Free Olive Tree Pack vol1, di Sergio Mereces
- Chair, bottle, dish – Chocofur
- “Nziddha” shelter – dichitoarchitetto & Fabrizia Parisi
- Stumps – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by soady
- Butterfly – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by Germano
- Axe – Blend Swap, CC-BY, by ProjectSchwarzdorn