After creating a group of scenes dedicated to nature and “PBR materials” studies, I’m presenting a new scene dedicated to architecture: this scene represents an hotel room consisting of an entrance, a bedroom and a bathroom.
I started creating this scene several months ago, then I abandoned it to work on other projects.
A month ago I decided to complete this scene to use it in a new project: I’ll talk you about it soon, so… stay tuned!
- carpet: CC-BY – Blend Swap by nacimus
- waste basket: CC-BY – Blend Swap by nacimus
- textures: poliigon.com
- brushed metal (material): by Stefano Scarioni
- cloth hanger: CC-BY – Blend Swap by Mythagos
- Optical illusion cube lamp: design by Cedric Dequidt
- Focal lamp: design by Designlump
- harmchair: CC-BY – Blend Swap by spect3r
- trolley: CC-BY – Blend Swap by ericblender7
- notebook bag: CC-BY – Blend Swap by muhtesemozcinar
- Eiffel chair: CC-BY – Blend Swap by gianmariaveronese
- tv: CC-BY – Blend Swap by mateush
- sunglasses: CC-BY – Blend Swap by BlenderWizar101
- canvas: by Blenderguru